How to book a car in Zaporozhye ?
You can rent a car at jur. person, for this you need to fill out the form and send it to us or call our legal department. persons +38 067 120 7318
In the event of an accident involving a rented car, you need to call the police at the scene of the accident, report to the rental company.
You can make payment in the following ways:
- Visa/Mastercard payment cards
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Payment online on the site (there will be a discount)
Drivers who issue cars always have wireless payment terminals with them.
The "NarsCars protection" service is a reliable way to protect yourself and the car during the rental. We provide our customers with the opportunity to use our fleet without worrying about possible financial losses associated with car damage or theft.
We guarantee that your rental will be safe, convenient and worry-free if you choose this service.
Yes, insurance is included in the price.
All cars are insured according to the legislation of Ukraine.
Your maximum liability in the event of vehicle damage or an accident is the amount of the deposit.
To do this, all conditions of the contract must be met.
* You can rent a car with “Full Protection” (no deposit)
Cars rented from NarsCars are issued with a full tank of fuel and the rented car must be returned with the same fuel level.
It is possible to return the car with less fuel in the tank than when you received the car, but this implies the need to pay for the difference in the amount of fuel.
The daily mileage limit is 300 km, but not more than 4500 km per month. In case of overrun, each kilometer is paid additionally according to the company's tariffs;
IMPORTANT! The tenant can order the "Unlimited mileage" service so as not to limit himself in kilometers. The cost of the service is according to the tariffs of the company.
You must have a passport, a driver's license (driving experience of at least 2 years), a bank card and a TIN (for citizens of Ukraine), as well as an age of at least 23 years.
The car rental deposit amount in Zaporozhye may depend on factors such as the make and model of the car.
The deposit is your maximum liability in case of damage to the car or an accident. To do this, all conditions of the contract must be met.
Important conditions are the possession of a valid driver's license, driving experience of at least 2 years, and age of at least 23 years. And also, you must have a passport, bank card and TIN with you (for citizens of Ukraine).
The cost of a car rental service in in Zaporozhye may vary depending on various factors, such as the make and model of the car, the duration of the rental, seasonality, availability of additional services and other factors.
Car rental in Zaporizhzhia: downtown
Having a driver's license, becoming a driver, and driving your car is a dream for many people. And if the purchase is not yet possible, then rent car downtown Zaporizhzhia is a feasible task. Using this service lets you quickly reach your destination and realize all your goals and plans.
In this case, you do not have to overpay and waste time waiting for a shuttle bus. You have a chance to be mobile, in a short time to get to the necessary place. However, there are some points that everyone who is going to car book downtown Zaporizhzhia should be aware of.
Rules of renting
It is essential to familiarize yourself with the basic rules of renting a vehicle to avoid problems with the company and to feel confident and calm:
- Careful reading of the contract - this service always has a lot of nuances, and each of them should be spelled out in the contract. Before you sign and leave with the rented vehicle, you should study all the conditions of the rent car downtown Zaporizhzhia. We are talking about the features of insurance, the need for additional costs, the sequence of actions in case of violation of any point of the contract.
- Discussion of all additional conditions - it is important to discuss all the details with the managers in advance so that you will not encounter unpleasant moments in the process.
- Checking the technical condition - before you take a downtown economy car rental Zaporizhzhia, it is necessary to inspect it in the parking lot in the presence of a representative of the company. All detected defects in appearance, equipment, and technical state is fixed in the particular form. It is made in duplicate and countersigned by an employee.
- Fixing the amount of fuel - the rented vehicle may be given out with a full or partially full fuel tank. It must be returned with the original amount of fuel.
Clients are always offered a luxury car hire downtown Zaporizhzhia that are already insured. As a rule, insurance is carried out in case of damage or theft. When an insured situation occurs, you will not have to pay any additional fees. It is recommended to clarify insurance specifics in advance so that you know precisely how to act in such cases.
It is essential to be careful when driving. A cautious attitude towards the rented vehicle is a crucial requirement of car hire online downtown Zaporizhzhia. When you drive, try not to fall out of the general traffic flow and obey the established speed limit. Stick to the center of the traffic lane, and stay focused in traffic jams.
What else should you remember?
Never leave your documents inside the salon. Otherwise, there will be difficulties with the insurance company and the police in case of transport theft. Furthermore, it would be best to remain calm in case of an accident.
To realize a rental car booking downtown Zaporizhzhia you will need to spend a minimum of time. Applying to the reliable company "NarsCars", you can choose a suitable vehicle and get it as soon as possible. Our staff will help you to determine the class of transport, as well as help you to choose the best variant taking into consideration your aims and budget. The company offers affordable hire car prices downtown Zaporizhzhia to make the service profitable.