- By using the company's website or a separate part of it, the User agrees with all current rules.
- For all questions of interest: requests, suggestions or claims from individuals and legal entities can be sent to the e-mail address: [email protected].
- Materials published on the site: text, graphics and video are current as of the date of their posting. In the future, over time, some of the information may become irrelevant or incomplete, and the company does not guarantee that such information will be promptly changed.
- If for some reason at the legislative level the Users are prohibited or restricted from using the NarsCars Company website, the User should refrain from using it.
- The use of the corporate identity of the Company, for example, a domain, logo, trademark or other distinctive signs of the Company may be used only by written agreement.
Duties of the parties
- The information provided by the user on the site must be true, current and reliable.
- The user is personally responsible for protecting his personal data, including those posted on the Company's website.
- Company rights:
- The Company has the right to restrict full or partial access to the Site or a separate part of it without notifying the User in advance;
- The company is not responsible for the inability to use the Site;
- The Company is not responsible for the posted and / or edited information of the User, for its accuracy, correctness and legality;
- The Company is not responsible for the content of sites, links of which are present on the Site of the Company;
- Any information: text, graphics, video, programs, scripts, etc. is an object of intellectual property of the Company and is protected by law.
- The use of the Company's content is permitted provided that the copyright marks, the author's name are preserved, and a hyperlink to the site is used - https://narscars.com.ua/en.
- For non-observance of intellectual property rights, both an individual and a legal entity may be held liable.
- By posting any information on the Site that contains objects of intellectual property, the User guarantees that he does not violate other copyrights and rights of third parties.
- All disputable situations that have arisen between the Parties are first resolved through negotiations.
- Unresolved controversial issues are resolved at the legislative level.